GEM has developed small group studies, that reinforce the grace approach to life and ministry and will assist pastors in developing intentional grace focused disciples.
• Getting to Know Jesus—A simple five week seeker study. Each lesson is on a two page spread, is free of “Christianize” and designed to lead seekers to faith in Jesus.
• Vibrant Christian Living—An immediate follow study that establishes the new believer in grace centered living and equips them to share the gospel with those in their social network in an effective natural and inoffensive way.
• Christ Centered Living—a comprehensive small group manual that •leads the believer to discover their new identity in Jesus, and then shows how that new identity is the foundation for spiritual maturity, emotional stability and relational harmony. Available from Amazon.com
• Christ Centered Evangelism – A six week study that equips believers to be an effective and natural witness for Jesus motives and
• Spiritual Fitness— A fresh look at the spiritual disciples, from a grace perspective, that will feed and nurture the follower of Jesus .
• Discovering the New Testament— This unique survey of the entire New Testament, designed for small groups, leads the disciples to discover and apply the theme of each New Testament book. This is not just information, but transformational!